Friday, May 21, 2010

Zack



Zack had a fight with his boyfriend and came to my house to spend some time. I told him that I would help him forget all about his boyfriend for a few hours. I had all kinds of crazy ideas churning in my head. When he got there I had him put on a blind fold and lay down on the bed with just his undies and shorts on. I began by pinching his nipples lightly then moved down to squeeze his cock and balls through his shorts and underwear. I teased his body playing with his nipples, his underarm hair and just getting him in the mood. I even had him smiling as I played with his cock. I finally pulled his shorts off and played with his toned body and began to slowly pull his undies down and around teasing him even more.



I love foreskin so playing with his uncut cock was really fun for me. I took my time playing with that dick and making it hard. I got up and tied his wrist to the bed so he couldn’t stop me and this is where he started to get nervous and I started to get hard. I then peeled off his undies and he was hard waiting for my attention as I put those undies under his nose and made him smell them. I began jerking on his dick and even let him have a peek as I jerked on his cock. It still wasn’t fully hard and I couldn’t wait to see that dick hard and throbbing. I decided then that it was time to get that cock hard and jerking and I put all my attention on that dick and began to jerk and stroke it like mad. When that cock got hard I tied his other wrist to the bed and he was grinning and wondering what I’d do to him next.



>>> Download The Full Video @ Boy Gusher <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment