Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Drew



One of my favorite places to pick up guys is the coffee house next to the local college. All the guys stop in for an iced cappuccino or a strong cup of java. When I saw Dexter there I couldn’t keep my eyes off of him and walked over to strike up a conversation. He didn’t seem upset or shy, so I asked him if he’d really like a great cup of coffee back at my place. It didn’t take me long to talk him into lying down and pulling his cock out, It was a short step from that to having him stroke that dick while I turned the video camera on. He jerked his cock so well that I had to lean over and give him a hand getting his thick cock hard. It didn’t take long with my hand and his to get his cock rock hard and throbbing. That dick felt so good in my hands as I stroked it slow and then fast making his hips buck. He was really enjoying the way I stroked his cock and when he came it was explosive and I didn’t think he would ever stop squirting out his man gel for me and coating his stomach with goo.





>>> Download The Full Video @ Boy Gusher <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment