Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Keith



I snuck into my guest room again and found Keith sleeping soundly in bed, his hand inside the sheets, and of course at that point I was curious and had to find out if he had a hard-on or not. I honestly tried to wake him up, but when he didn’t wake up, I snuck into his shorts and played with his cock. I went ahead and peeled the sheets down so that he was semi nude, and then I moved my hands back to begin playing with his cock. I moved the leg of his shorts over which gave me easy access and I played with his ballsack and then began to pull down his shorts. I was hoping that I could do it without waking him up. I woke him up a bit, but he didn’t seem to mind. I pinched his nipples and then went on to stroke his cock while fondling his ballsack again. Then I jerked on his cock and kissed his nipples.



It wasn’t long until this jerk job got wild and crazy. I got the lube out and raised his ass up to give me a better position to toy his ass with. He moaned and began to jerk on his own cock while I toyed his tight ass. He was moaning as I shoved that toy in all the way. While that toy was stuck deep into his ass, I made him hold up his own leg and began to jerk on his cock myself for awhile. I flicked it and made it move as I grabbed his hard dick and continued to stroke and toy his ass over and over again.



>>> Download The Full Video @ Boy Gusher <<<

No comments:

Post a Comment